The 13 Rules
1. You have to post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 13 things about them.
3. Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. Choose 13 people.
5. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged.
6. Not something like "You are tagged if you read that"
7. You have to legitimately tag 13 people.
8. You can't say that you don't do tags.
9. Tag-backs are ALLOWED.
10. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
11. You have to finish this within a week. If not; you'll have to do whatever the creator tells you to. Art, RP, etc.
12. Be creative with the title. No "I've Got Tagged" things.
13. Cussing is ALLOWED.
- 13 FACTS ABOUT MYSELF -1)
It's been almost a year since I posted something here. One of the main reasons is, because my dad somehow lost the power cable for our scanner, and I didnt want to post pictures of my drawings. (I promise to post more now....)2)
My obsession of the moment is Miraculous Ladybug.3) The games I'm currently playing are Fire Emblem: Awakening, Professor Layton and Phoenix Wright 4) I don't like spicy food5) My MBTI is INTJ6)
I've spent so much time on tumblr last year.....
7) The first thing I did after a friend we had for dead came back to life, was to try to drag him into ML hell. I've still to find out wether I succeeded or not.8)
I plan on marrying at some point in life, but the thought of me being in love weirds me out.9)
I specially hate when people try to be funny when commenting on my love life. 10)
My enneagram is 1w9 - The Idealist11) I love meself some weird shoujo manga
12) When I found out the date for ML premiere in Brazil, I literally jumped of joy. Well, I did jump of joy over many ML related things these past months.13) The reason I won't be tagging anyone is cause I don't have 13 ppl to tag.- ANSWERING 'S QUESTIONS -- MY QUESTIONS!!! MWAHAHAHAHA Which plataform do you prefer for gaming? PC? Wii? Playstation? Xbox? Mobile?
PC, because it's practical, but I love my 3DS and Playstation games. Do you like games? Which one is your favorite?
Damn... uh... I'll go with Crash Bandicoot the Wrath of Cortex, because it was my childhood. Do you follow any Youtube channel? If yes, who?
Yes, there are so many, my favourite ones are Rachel & Jun (Jvloggers), ChonunMiGookSaram (Kvlogger, is that how you call it?), ThreadBanger (I like to see their DIYs, though I dont plan on making anything, it's just so funny to see Rob f*ck up everything) and Rossana Pansino (nerdy cooking channel). Which one you like most? Anime or America Animation?
I love anime, but my current obsession is a French-Japanese-Korean CG animated show. Apart from drawing, what do you like to do the most?
Reading, be it manga, books or fanfics. I love hanging out with my friends as well. Who is your biggest inspiration?
I'd say Amano Akira, the manga artist of Katekyou Hitman Reborn, not only her story, I mean her drawing and painting style are one of my favourites, and one of the biggest influences in my drawing style. Other mangakas art styles I like are CLAMP, Akizuki Sorata, Robiko and Inagaki Riichiro. Fears?
Height. I don't like snakes and big spiders too. I don't fear cockroaches, but they are disgusting. Do you like Disney/Pixar movies? Witch is your favorite one?
Yes! Favourite!? Oh damn.... I don't know!! Tangled?? And Dreamworks?
Yes! And again I don't know! I'll go with Shrek! Your favorite character of all TIME?
Now, you must be kidding me. That's impossible to answer!
So after much thinking, I decided to pick the charas I "adopted". I have many favourite charas, but rarely I feel the need to mother them, so here are the two I want to baby:
Akane Tsunemori (Psycho Pass) and Yi Shioon (The Breaker)
Akane is just, cute, strong, smart and inteligent in so many ways, AND SHE'S SO SPECIAL ALWAYS BEING POSITIVE IN SUCH A WARPED PLACE, I LOVE HER.
Yi Shioon is my beloved planaria. He was that weak boy from your typical shounen manga, but for some reason he conquered me, somehow. Have you ever heard of charismatic people? That's him. HE'S CUTE. SO CUTE. AND SO STRONG. AND JUST AND CUTE. I feel like punching his master, for making him cry and feel sad for so long. YI SHIOON IS GONNA CONQUER THE MURIM, PUNCH HIS MASTER AND BRING WORLD PEACE. ahem. What is you favorite genre?
Psychological, police, detective, mysteries, sci-fi, fantasy. yeah. Do you want to kill me because I tagged you?
Not really XD And one last random question! What do you think about fan service in anime, games, cartoons and everything? Its necessary?
hm... That's a tricky one!
Is the fanservice for me and my tastes? LOL
Generally speaking, I don't like it. Usually when one refers to fanservice it means semi-naked/naked women and stuff, and when it comes to male semi-nudity, nobody really cares, I mean, society doesn't care as much, it isn't really counted as fanservice (of course, depending on the context). There were stories I once tried to read, but the fanservices were too much for me to handle, so I wish they'd at least tone it down. But would it be unfair to say I wish fanservices for my tastes could be more frequent? And by that I mean maybe more charas with glasses? Actually, forget it, some of my friends know my tastes aren't as innoccent as megane charas.
Also, if the story recquires some kind of more graphic situations, I usually don't mind as much, but it must be a really important aspect, and not just an extra!
Again, I won't be tagging anyone, specially because I don't really have 13 ppl to tag, and I've been out of this site for so long as well, I'm not even sure ppl will see this. Also, I was tagged months ago, so, if the creator wants me to do something, do inform me, and I'll try it XD