I was tagged by:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must post 6 things about themselves in their journal.
3. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
4. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
5. No tag backs.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately have to tag 11 people
I have no obligations towards those rules =-= moreover, I do not have 11 people to tag, and I'm too lazy to tag anyone XDD
Six things about me huh...... so awkward >///<
1. I don't know why, but, it seems my birthday date was wrongly set, my real birthday is on Valentine's day, February 14th, and I do not know how to change it now =-=
2. I have two sisters, who like to draw as well, my youngest sis is still learning, but the middle one already has her own style. T hey do not enjoy anime and manga as much as I do, but I already set a plan into motion to change this (kufufufufu XDD)
3. I could be considered a very orthodox person when it comes to love matters, and I do not think being gay is right BUT I do have gay friends, and I respect them for that. It must require lots of courage to take such a decision, I personally hate responsibilities and to make decisions of any nature.
4. But then, although I'm very orthodox, I really do love lolicon couples =///= BUT NOT JUST ANY LOLICON COUPLE WILL GET MY APPROVAL (OMG, I'm feeling like an idiot) like, they must not kiss (just on the cheeks, preferably coming from the girl, when it comes to couples like this, hugs are the best XD), the girl must be over 10 years old and she must be mature (although having some relapses are funny), and they must wait until she is over the underage limit (I do not know how to say this XD) to even start thinking of doing anything else. The guy..... I don't know, I did not think much of the male role here =-= I thought that if he were to be a teen it would kind of awkward but anyway...... I don't know XDD (maybe, if the guy does not think of her as a woman, until someone else tries to steal her away kkkk)
5. I've started reading this manga called "Until Death do Us Part", and it has this kind of couple (lolicon) hehehe.......... but really, it's not the romantic kind of manga, I won't say that it lacks romance, because if it had more romance than it does (which is almost none), I think the manga would loose it's main focus. It's a seinen (written for mature guys to read) and it's violent (although not to the point it is grotesque, it's more realistic). The main characters are Hijikata Mamoru (a blind man..... I'm not going to give spoilers hohoho) and Tohyama Haruka (a very special girl ~~)
BTW, THIS MANGA IS AMAZING AND NEEDS A BIGGER FANDOM (although it might already be big, since it has reached the USA already, it was there where I came to know of this manga / rather it's my wish (and of some other fans as well) to see more fan arts XDD)
6. Ok, so, I am not completely Japanese descendant. Well, so far I already knew this (but most of my family is Japanese descendant so it doesn't really make a difference), but recently I found out that the other 1/8 of me is actually German XD really weird....